Pulp & Paper
Reduce The Amount Of Airborne Pollutants
Paper mills and processing plants often generate a huge amount of dust. We help many companies operating in these sectors to reduce the amount of airborne pollutants within their working environments, and to improve general housekeeping, especially in hard to reach areas around complex equipment. Typical applications are:
- Cleaning around conveyors: wood bark removal, wood chip transport and storage
- Ash removal and cleaning of boiler houses
- General cleaning in lime stores and mixers
- General cleaning of paper machines
- Sediment cleaning in tanks and silos
Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you!
As a paper plant, we have serious challenge with paper dust removal. The extractors do what they can with airborne pollution, but the DISAB SkipVAC™ is absolutely first class for removing all the paper waste that builds up in pits and other places around the site. It also goes where the extractors can't, and it didn't matter whether the waste was dust or debris, or even wet or dry, the DISAB SkipVAC™ simply sucked it up and into its self-contained hopper.
- DS Smith, UK